Friday, 31 May 2013
Resident Evil 6 - Serpent Emblem Walkthrough - Jake & Sherry - Chapter 2
* You can get emblem 6 before emblem 5 if you wish. However, Jake's collection cabinet displays them in the following order *
5. Chapter 2.1 - Mountain Path - In the area where you find FOS Memory Device A, there is a caterpillar track vehicle. The emblem is in the driver's cab.
6. Chapter 2.1 - Mountain Path - You can shoot this emblem from a few places. The first is right from where you start the level. Look ahead to a pylon in the distance, past the ladder. The emblem is at the very top and can be shot with a sniper rifle, once you have it. Alternatively, after obtaining FOS Memory Device C, walk forward to the cliff edge and the pylon is right in front of you. This is a much easier shot that does not require the sniper rifle.
7. Chapter 2.2 - Snow-Covered Mountain - During the snowmobile section, while you are trying to outrun the avalanche, you must run over the emblem with your vehicle. It is just before the tunnel towards the end of the run, on the right-hand side, on a smooth area of the ground, immediately after the very bumpy, jumpy section where Jake yells "keep your speed up". We have circled the emblem in red.
8. Chapter 2.3 - Cave - In the room with the maze patrolled by Oko (glowing guard bat B.O.W.s), you will have to make your way through to a door that opens with a valve handle. Once you reach this door, before opening it and escaping the area, turn 180 degrees and the emblem is ahead of you, slightly to the left (we have circled this in red). When you shoot it, you will attract the attention of Ustanak, but it is possible to get the emblem, open the door and escape safely all at once.
Resident Evil Code Veronica guns Jill Valentine Chris Claire Redfield mansion Albert Wesker Sherry Annette William Birkin Tyrant Mr X zombie Alexia Alfred Ashford cerberus movie film Mila Milla Jovovich Sienna Guillory Colin Salmon Michelle Rodriguez Nemesis cop licker Carlos Olivera costumes cosplay role play stars S.T.A.R.S. Chief Irons sewers aligator Police Station Game Cube PlayStation PS1 PSX PS2 XBox 360 PS3 train lift Umbrella puzzle Rebecca Chambers Brad Vickers chickenheart helicopter rocket launcher herbs Ada Wong flame acid rounds snake Barry Burton Alice Leon S Kennedy Steve Burnside monster survival horror master of unlocking lockpick Moonlight Sonata Japanese Japan Biohazard weapon t minus T-virus g-virus virus detonation key berreta magnum colt python Ivy elevataor Raccon City Spencer Arklay Mountains incident forrest forest shield medal groan church clock tower Capcom RE 1 2 3 4 5 6 CV RE1 RE2 RE3 RE4 RECV RE5 Helena Harper Piers Nivans Jake Muller Walkthrough Walk Through Game Guide Apocalypse Extinction Afterlife 3D